Customer Success Stories: Working on Your Business
Today, instead of sharing customer success story, I wanted to share some tips on how we, MaxExposure & The National Association of Local Businesses, are continuing to work on our business, during these the shutdown. We are our own compelling customer success story and are here to share some tips we're finding helpful!
While your business may not be as busy with customers, this is a great time to work on all the admin tasks that get pushed to the back burner when business is humming!
- Connect with your customers through email marketing - We utilize our email marketing service to stay connected with our customers on a regular basis. We offer tips, advice & resources they can use to continue to grow their business & online presence.
- Using this time to strategize and come up with plans to better serve our customers in the future
- Consultations - offering FREE consultations to our customers through ZOOM or FaceTime or even going LIVE on Facebook or Instagram has been a great way for us to stay connected to our customers and have face to face interactions which we're all in quarantine.
- Video Tutorials & How-To-Guides - We're spending more time than ever developing content to keep our customers educated serve as a resource.
- Offering discounts and access to services such as funding to help keep their business afloat during these challenging times.
We hope you find these tips helpful! Subscribe to our blog or visit our website for more information should you find your businesses needed some extra support or guidance on how to work ON your business!